Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesdays TOC raid (25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dohdah

Dohdah

Tuesdays TOC raid (25) Empty
PostSubject: Tuesdays TOC raid (25)   Tuesdays TOC raid (25) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 am

First i wanna say - this was our first real attempt at a guild 25man run, and honestly i think it went well. It took a shitton of time getting it together though because it was patchday n whatnot, but some of us need to show up on time if you accept! (this will be discussed later). I really do wish we coulda downed anub, but people were getting antsy and some had to leave.

Grats to all the people who were awarded loots!!

I also wanna say that please please please understand that putting together 25 people via internetsz can be difficult, even frustrating. Larisse Senj and Khallict and everone else work really hard putting these teams together and we need to appreciate it! To help them, and show your thanks, show up to raids on time! I am not going to name names but some guildies accepted and just never showed. It is fine if you accept and then cancel, whatever, its fucking Warcraft, we all understand that life sometimes happens. Just try to log and and pst an officer that you cant raid and decline the event. I hate being a douche about all this but eventually those who accept raid invites and just dont show up, will be panelized. It's just that it kinda screws over other players. HOWEVER, i think we did a great job, we have been a guild for a few weeks now and we are about to down toc25, some guild dont have this. So be proud of that sickk tabbard i designed because you are a motherfucking member of Vanquish

Grats to all who won shit, hope you all had fun.

New goodies soon too Smile
Back to top Go down

Tuesdays TOC raid (25)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: