Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new patch get pummmpeed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dohdah

Dohdah

new patch get pummmpeed Empty
PostSubject: new patch get pummmpeed   new patch get pummmpeed EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 am

New patch WOOOOOTTTT

cannnnt waitttt
Back to top Go down
Larisse

PostSubject: Re: new patch get pummmpeed   new patch get pummmpeed EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 am

Im fuckin pumped.

Triumph emblems dropping off of everything? LFG System? Talk about the perfect time to gear up an offset... (hint hint to anyone with an undergeared off set)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch get pummmpeed   new patch get pummmpeed EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Triumph badges from everything will truly be nice. And i find it rather funny that blizzard added a James Brown incarnation as a boss in the forge of souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new patch get pummmpeed   new patch get pummmpeed EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 am

fuck yeah i thought i had to keep farming other shit to get my triumphs but i guess they might've changed their minds but that means more gear for the masses for everyone to catch up! aka they want players to get a chance to see icecrown by getting 232+ gear together via weekly's, daily's, and random heroics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new patch get pummmpeed   new patch get pummmpeed Empty

Back to top Go down

new patch get pummmpeed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: