Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All 10 classes to level 80 woot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seledor

All 10 classes to level 80 woot! Empty
PostSubject: All 10 classes to level 80 woot!   All 10 classes to level 80 woot! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Hey guys, i just leveled my last character to lvl 80! =D that makes 10, one for every class.

On this server Cenarius:
Antpage - Warrior
Seledor - Mage
Beremir - Priest
Airandir - Rogue
Celebran - Hunter
Gingalain - Death Knight
Andovale - Druid
Griflet - Warlock
Tristanus - Shaman
Leodegrance - Horde Paladin on Silvermoon server

I also have each profession leveled to max 450:

Antpage - JC, Enchanter
Seledor - Engineering, Tailor
Beremir - Herbalist, Inscriptionist
Airandir - Skinner, Leatherworker
Gingalain - Miner, Blacksmith
Griflet - Alchemist

Seledor is the only raid worthy character i have at 5858 GS. Its been a long trip, i've done pretty much every quest in warcraft and i dont regret a minute of it, it was all an incredible amount of fun. Warcraft is one of the largest and most expansive worlds i have ever had adventures in and i've been playing video games since Pong came out in the 70's. Gaming is a important part of my life, this game ranks in my top 5 favorite, if not number 1. I Cant wait for Warcraft Cataclysm to come out and start it up all over lol, cheers!

I'm gonna be posting this to the warcraft General Discussion forum:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23767638672&postId=237651603745&sid=1#18

getting a lot of replys already, tons of fun
Back to top Go down
Thornstarr

PostSubject: Re: All 10 classes to level 80 woot!   All 10 classes to level 80 woot! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Grats man, quite an impressive list of achievements Smile
Back to top Go down
Larisse

PostSubject: Re: All 10 classes to level 80 woot!   All 10 classes to level 80 woot! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 am

Holy shit man, now thats dedication!

Should be an achievement all in its own. With some uber flying mount that can do a flame attack or something.
Back to top Go down
Seledor

PostSubject: Re: All 10 classes to level 80 woot!   All 10 classes to level 80 woot! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

Larisse wrote:
Holy shit man, now thats dedication!

Should be an achievement all in its own. With some uber flying mount that can do a flame attack or something.

rofl, yeah tell me about it! but truely i had a LOT of fun doing it, it wasnt to cumbersome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All 10 classes to level 80 woot!   All 10 classes to level 80 woot! Empty

Back to top Go down

All 10 classes to level 80 woot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: