Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

loot rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaora

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: loot rules   loot rules EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Ok with the new re-vamp I would like to also suggest we maybe take a double check of the epgp system we are running. While I agree it can be good, it has a qualitative aspect that it cannot judge that we as humans can. Example, someone is improving alot over the last two weeks o a certain raid or boss and an epic piece drops that would really help them but someone has better EP that has been slacking in raid but just around longer. So what I am wondering is that is it possible to take a look at a loot council system of higher upper echelon people in the guild on each run to discuss the loot given out. I know EPGP is run by many other very good guilds but that doesnt mean we have to be cookie cutters of them, just my question.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dohdah

Dohdah

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: loot rules   loot rules EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 pm

but the EPGP system we have going rewards the ones who show up consistently - and our biggest problem right now is attendance.

The EPGP system is only used for 25 mans too.
Back to top Go down
Khalict

Khalict

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: loot rules   loot rules EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 pm

I definitely like loot council but the problem is its very bias, remember we just added a new ranking and raiding system so if someone is slacking they will be demoted and go to the end of the line.
Back to top Go down
http://4chan.org
Bel

Bel

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: loot rules   loot rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 am

A loot council system can be biased and favoritism runs rampant. A person will only get better when they raid, if they raid they get epgp they get loot.
Back to top Go down
Kaora

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: loot rules   loot rules EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 am

Ok, you guys are correct, thanks for the feedback just something I wanted to bounce off Dohdah's mexican belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loot rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: loot rules   loot rules Empty

Back to top Go down

loot rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Questions/Comments?-
Jump to: