Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Doh

Peace everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Peace everyone!   Peace everyone! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

Well - the time has come -

For the past month the warcraft has really not been in my personal MO. You may be asking yourself 'but why doh? you were the most awesomest shaman ever!!!" Perhaps it can be chalked to the lack of progression, or maybe its the fact that I sat and watched the guild that greg and I created turn to shit Sad Maybe I have just grown out of the game in general.

My account (along with the great Larisse) will be expiring this month, and it will not be renewed. I have only been logging on to xmute gems for the past month and believe me when i tell you that i have a shiton of gems. Harrison - Greg - and Chris will be getting all of these, even some for Bel. I know we have had differences in the past but i do give you credit for keeping this shit runnng. As for my gold - I will be keeping it for a rainy cataclysmic day. And to all of those who joined this guild while I was Gm <3 <3 and to all those that made this game really shitty for me (you know who you are) SmD!!!!!!

It was fun for a while but all good things must come to an end.

-Take it in the face-

+Steve+
Back to top Go down
Thornstarr

Peace everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace everyone!   Peace everyone! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:19 am

Best of luck to you in real life but let's be fair; even on your best day you were an average player and a mediocre officer. You can blame the difficulties and failures on everyone else but in the end you did more to contribute to the problems than you did to help fix them. From talking to some of the current officers and members it sounds like the guild is much better now that Bel and others have taken over and I congratulate them and root for their success. They're doing well because they have a desire to do well. All that ever mattered to you was easy loot and farm content. So take care Steve and enjoy life but don't lie to yourself; you'll end up very dissapointed some day.
Back to top Go down

Peace everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: