Treacherous Empire - Cenarius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treacherous Empire Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICC ten progression

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaora

ICC ten progression Empty
PostSubject: ICC ten progression   ICC ten progression EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok, since i highly doubt many people other than Titath, Fell, Doh, chris, phil and bel and albino read these forums i dont feel bad posting this stuff.
Today while bored out of my fucking mind at work, with the help of wow-heroes roster and gear checks etc and personal knowledge on people's abilities I put together a 10 man icc "dream team" roster for icc 10 prog. No I know we havent been really guild focus on it but if we want to become a prog guild and not just a casual raiding guild I feel ten man progress on the charts would help us in the recruiting more hardcore raiders.

Thus the roster is as follows:

All star 10 man prog team

Tanks – Titath/Me, pug or sconnie depending
Dps – rhylla/dohdah, vanilla/sneekums, albinodragun, Larisse/fellwing, need a hunter
Heals – Belruna, miracleman, larisse/fellwing(for fights that need 3)

Two things that burn the eyes right away;

1) two warrior tanks is not OP, thus either me or titath would have to take the seat which doesnt bother me either if I had to as long as we progress.
2) I have no idea about Rhylla, but she has the best gear in our guild and I'm figuring some sick dps. So I mean it would also be nice to not have two shammy dps for raid homogenity(scientific term dont hurt yourself thinking steve).
Oh and third thing
3) I dont know what sneekums dps is like.

Other than those three things I have full confidence in every other raider here and that they truly do care about their class and "lay it on the line" for guild prog.

As far as unbiased aspect goes for tanking Titath has improved vastly in the past 3 weeks since joining guild and first running with us so he is more OP right now I would suggest him and also getting sconnie as much gear ASAP because we all know Thorn has the tanking gene already.
Also my advice to Phil and Chris is since Flexo left the guild????? that we need a top end dps and no offese chris cant afford you to play on yours. Thus you guys need to get on that recruiting run for an OP huntard ASAP as well.

Love you all,

Cheers,

Greg
Back to top Go down
Flexo

PostSubject: Re: ICC ten progression   ICC ten progression EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:49 pm

x

Last edited by Flexo on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smirfette

PostSubject: Flexo ..... is still in guild   ICC ten progression EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

and his dps is insane, still.
Back to top Go down
Kaora

PostSubject: flexo   ICC ten progression EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Sorry man,

When I looked up and down the guild roster on wow-heroes i couldnt see you im sorry dude didnt mean to offend.
You would be in there then lol.

my bad.
Back to top Go down
zimbodz

PostSubject: Re: ICC ten progression   ICC ten progression EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Bring Flexo as hunter... Fell as DPS... and Dohdah for heals.

I can also do elemental so we get the Wraith totem for our healers.

Shamans are the best so you need two at all times... we're number one lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaora

PostSubject: @rhyllia   ICC ten progression EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 am

zimbodz wrote:
Bring Flexo as hunter... Fell as DPS... and Dohdah for heals.

I can also do elemental so we get the Wraith totem for our healers.

Shamans are the best so you need two at all times... we're number one lol!

Naw Belruna as healer Not comfortable with dohdah as heals yet more used to bel. Unfortunatly much like the me and titath situation one of the three shamans are going to eed to sit out for raid solidarity purposes. Thank you for bouncing ideas with me though its been a while since someone has haha. as far as our druids I have slotted in as well I am kinda looking at them to be our versatility position more than anything and not be in the pure dps or pure heals slot. So not ruling fellwing's dps or larisse's dps out but we will need them for the heals to at some point i.e. saurfang blood princes rotface..... i think you two heal? correct? anyways I am going to poll everyone I listed including flexo haha about their availability for prog raiding next week as one has already been scheduled for this week and see what we can get going for at least 3 maybe even four hours of progr raiding which would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICC ten progression   ICC ten progression Empty

Back to top Go down

ICC ten progression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treacherous Empire - Cenarius :: Public :: Questions/Comments?-
Jump to: